Your Sound Solution for GREAT Live Sound
Quad Productions provides sound engineering and sound equipment for live shows. This includes all main and monitor speakers, amplifiers, mixing boards, microphones and all of the needed accessories. We can provide sound for a venue of 25 to 1000+ people. From house concerts to outdoor venues. The size, of course, depends on the acoustics of the venue. We will need to know the venue before we can tell you what we can do. Select “Equipment” to see exactly what we can provide.
Our specialty is the festival format, where multiple acts are performing on the same stage. This means fast change overs and adjusting equipment and mixes quickly. This is done through preparation and years of experience. Most sound crews can setup an act, do a sound check then mix an act, but it takes an experienced crew working together and, with the performers, to changeover and get an act going in 10 to 15 minutes. That is what Quad specializes in.
Besides doing other miscellaneous events, the major events Quad Productions is currently doing annually are:
- Wheatland Traditional Arts Festival, Remus, Michigan - Main Stage
- NorEastr Music & Arts Festival, Mio, Michigan – Second Stage
- Singin' The 60's Festival, Port Sanilac, Michigan – Main Stage and Second Stage
- Thumbfest Music Festival, Lexington, Michigan – Second Stage
- Wheatland Music Festival, Remus, Michigan – Kid's Stage
Wheatland Traditional Arts Main Stage - May 2019